Friday, 6 September 2019

Apps that I use often

Hi!

Assalamualaikum everyone. So whatsup?

So now I want to share the apps that I use often with uols. How about you? Same as mine?


1. Twitter


Why I choose twitter? HAHA LOL
twitter is the most apps that no one care about you
whatever you tweet no one care!!!!!
unless many of your friends using this apps too
but no worries sebab makcik2 bawang takde kat sini hiks.
pakcik kentang pun takde. so you can follow me haha
*promote jap


2. Whatsapp

Image result for whatsapp

This app is almost used by everyone
it is WHATSAPP
easy to chatting everyone
can create group.. video call and call
and so many things can share by whatsapp.
easy right?


3. Email


Email yes email! Very very very important to me.
How about you?
Email is important form of communication now
and being accepted for official business.
ala kira formal ah email ni hehe..
Everyday jadi macam wajib untuk check email haha


4. Facebook


OMG serious ah hahah
okayy serious ! I used this apps for
finding job, watch movies, see whats happening
but rarely wants to update.
haha. got it?


5. Shopee, Lazada, Carousell and Mudah
(alhamdulillah bila rezeki lebih je guna)

Image result for shopee lazada carousell

Image result for lazada

Image result for carousell

Carousell ni more to preloved and very very easy to sell and buy anything.



6 comments:

  1. Mine would be Whatsapp, I guess. But not really, maybe Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogwalking here and done follow your twitter ^^

    Mind to read my new entry? https://fhrpermanentnotes.blogspot.com/2019/09/how-to-have-productive-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bulan ni paling banyak guna whatsapp dengan Shopee hahaha. Dalam 10+ barang tengah tunggu nak sampai nih. Pokai dahh T-T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Bulan ni kan banyak salessss chill chill :'D haha... peghh banyak tu!

      Delete

Thank you for the love letters